Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Final Fantasy 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Final Fantasy 7

    Does anybody have a copy of this game they're willing to sell or know where I can get my hands on one? I got a craving to play it lately and it's driving me crazy!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Final Fantasy 7

    Thanks for the link, but I was hoping that someone locally had a copy. I know the Gamestop stores had stopped selling used PS1 games...bummer. Also, G2K has never had a selection of PS1 games. They have used Genesis, NES, Super Nintendo coming out the wazoo, but no Playstation.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •